SHIPPING & RETURNS
1. What is an item is missing or damaged from my order?
If you have received the wrong or damaged items(s), kindly contact 65-6788 5296 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Please quote your order number for our reference and please accept our sincere apologies.
We will make arrangements as soon as possible.
Note that items must be unopened and unused and in their original packaging.
2. What is your cancellation or refund policy?
Please double check your order before checkout.
All sales are final once you click the “Order” button, purchase will be charged to your credit card. We regret that you can’t cancel a purchase or receive a refund once you have submitted your order.
1. Who is delivering my order to me?
We have engaged a third-party courier service like Singapore Post who helps us with all local deliveries.
2. Is there a way to track my order after it has been sent out?
For local shipment, you can track the progress of the delivery by email us at email@example.com and we will be able to help you out with that.
3. Will it be faster if I opt for self-collect at your office, as compared to delivery, for my order?
After your order is complete, it takes about 1-2 working days for the order to be ready for self-collect at our office, whereby delivery takes about 3 – 5 working days for our third-party courier to send it to you.
The difference is not vast here so it solely depends on what is best for you.